Happy Thursday, friends! The weekend is almost here! Thank goodness! I am so excited to share today’s post with you guys, which is all about (you guessed it…) ST. LUCIA! I was lucky enough to go there last week and spend 9 days in tropical paradise!
The first 3 nights we were on the island, we decided to stay in an Airbnb in the town of Soufriere, the second largest city on the island. It is a colourful, dynamic little town, nestled right beside the pitons!
From this town, we decided that we wanted to do all of our exploring and excursions.
Here are some top things YOU NEED TO DO when in St. Lucia:
1, Hike the Tet Paul Nature Trail (~45 min) – beautiful views, and a very easy, guided hike!
2. Cover yourself in mud from a volcano, and let your skin heal and rejuvenate!
3. Swim in a Waterfall
4. Take in the views of the Pitons
5. Hike Gros Piton!
6. Eat traditional Creole food!
7. Explore the Diamond Botanical Gardens
8. Explore the town of Soufriere!
9. Drink a Piton Beer while gazing at the Pitons 😉 (I don’t even like beer and this was an AMAZING light lager!)
Here are places you NEED TO EAT AT when in St. Lucia:
- Mango Tree at Stonefield Resort
- Boucan Resturant at Hotel Chocolat (FYI every. single. dish. has chocolate or cocoa in it from their very own cocoa plantation! Such a unique meal and so interesting! we loved it!)
- Dasheene restaurant at Ladera Resort! Absolutely AMAZING
- Belle view in Soufriere for traditional Creole
- Zakas art cafe for amazing coffee, good smoothies, and a chill atmosphere
- Ruby’s for pizza!
St. Lucia is a fun little tropical island that everyone needs to get lost on at one point in their life or another! So fun, and so relaxing! Stay tuned for more to come! PS. make sure to check out Tobi for all your clothing needs whether it be for fall or a tropical vacation!
With Love, Meg